Saturday, June 7, 2014

Our Story

Hi,
Welcome to our blog! This is our story of our new and rapidly growing homestead. A couple of months ago our little family got the surprise of our life. My parents decided that they were going to move in with my grandparents to take care of them. They offered us their house! Which we happily and excitingly accepted! We packed up all of belongings from our small town house in town and moved into a four bedroom house out in the woods. Our little family grew from my husband and I, our two cats, and our puppy. To three dogs, three cats, and four ducks.
  Our homestead is rapidly growing whether its our garden or getting more animals. Our goal is to eventually live completely off the grid. Which could take a long time to achive. We look forward to learning more about doing things like the past. I hope you guys stick along for the ride. Thank you and god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment